Friday, March 9, 2012

Tax help.. please someone advise?

I am paying back taxes. The IRS sends to me a coupon statement every month. This month I have not received one yet. It is due the 28th of the month and I still have no coupon/statement. What can I do? I tried calling them Thursday and Friday and could never get to talk to anyone. Help.. what can I do?? I am freaking out.Tax help.. please someone advise?
You owe the money whether or not you have a coupon.



Option #1, go to irs.gov, and pay online with debit or credit card (counts as same day payment).



http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=1鈥?/a>



Option #2, mail a check to the service center that applies to you, using -0010 as the +4 zip code.Tax help.. please someone advise?
See if the SPC has any charges against them, then you can verify

No comments:

Post a Comment