Monday, March 12, 2012

How do i upgrade my hard drive on my xbox 360 slim 4gb?

so on black friday i got my xbox 360 slim 4gb from target for $140 haha they gave me $50 coupon plus another $10 cuz i spent $199 on it basically. So today i was playing halo reach and i try to go theather and it wont let me cuz i dont have a hard drive lol...WTF microsoft -_- and i cant do firefight either!!! there is nothing on the xbox 360 that seems to have a connection for a new hard drive how do i upgrade!!! ??? pls tell meHow do i upgrade my hard drive on my xbox 360 slim 4gb?
The 4gb's you got with it is not a hard drive its like a memory card. You can go online or to the store and buy hard drvies for your xbox but make shure they are for the new slim's and no the earlier versions of the xbox 360.How do i upgrade my hard drive on my xbox 360 slim 4gb?
you can just go out to almost any store that sells video games and buy a hard drive for the slim

No comments:

Post a Comment