Friday, March 9, 2012

On a Break, with my girl, but this is confusing?

Ok we've been together for 4 years now, she said she wants space, she's my first love, and we made lots of plans together. But, we been apart for about 3 weeks now, and she contacts me sometimes asking how i'm doing and what i'm up to. And just on Friday we got to talking about a movie coupon i had at her place ( we lived together ) so i asked her if she'd like it if i took her out, she asked if it would be dinner + movie, I said ok.



We got together, and when i seen her i was never soo happy we hugged, and I got her $80 worth of expensive chocolates, she liked them, and we went off to eat, i had my share she finished hers and mine, i was kinda shocked at that. Then we rushed off to the movies, and we didn't hold hands or anything, she had a bit of a conservative body language going on. Then we left and she dropped me off and she said that she didn't want to use me, i told her she isn't because i really wanted to see her. She means more than life itself to me. Then i said that she never should ever think that she is. we hugged more, then she left. About an hr later we were talking and she told me about her issues with getting intoxicated, i told her she isn't doing it right. Then she said she'd come by and get me to show her how to do it. She came by and we got intoxicated, she didn't feel safe driving, so she wanted to sleep her car. So i stayed with her brought a blanket, and i kept her warm that night by holding her hands and cuddling. I HELD HER LIKE THAT WAS THE LAST TIME WE'D EVER DO THAT. and when we woke it was a little awkward but she left in the morning, and we msgd each other, and she said that there is no need to go camping cuz we did that last night in her car ( i told her i wanted to go ) i thought she was being so sweet. She called me babe, i want to believe that we'll work things out but i don't want to rush her... Is she just playing mind games?



I am meeting her tomorrow for other reasons, but i never been so happy whenever i lay eyes on her it's as if she has taken my heart and she's living with the love i gave her. but for now I think we're friends and hopefully i can make her fall in love with me all over again like the movie 50 First Dates...On a Break, with my girl, but this is confusing?
She said she wanted to go on a break for a reason, maybe she was bored. Show her you have a spontaneous side. To me this is a weird break, because she's still calling you. I think she's not really there anymore.
move on man, i know it sucks but if she didn't appreciate you the first time, what makes you think she will appreciate you the second time?



she probably won't fall back in love, you can't force someone to love you....On a Break, with my girl, but this is confusing?
Hard to really answer, it seems you guys are in good hands and she seems like she wants to be with you. perhaps you should ask her where you two stand? and if there's a possibility of being together again.

best of luck man

No comments:

Post a Comment