Friday, March 9, 2012

Questions about first time pregnancy's?

After trying for 7 or 8 months, we are finally pregnant!!



I took a test on Thursday Jan 29 (ok, 2 tests just to make sure lol), then on Friday Jan 30 I went down to DSHS to get confirmation. They said I was about 4 and 1/2 weeks along.. so almost 5 and 1/2 now!! YAY!!



I was just wondering, they said that normally doctors want you to wait until you are 8 weeks along, is this true? Can I make a appointment before I get my medical coupons? And will I get a ultra sound on my first visit?Questions about first time pregnancy's?
CONGRATS! Pregnancy is a wonderful feeling =) Sometimes they do ultrasounds at your first visit, to get a more accurate due date and to see how far along you are. I was seen with all 3 of my pregnancies at 6 weeks, go ahead and make that appointment!!!! The sooner you get prenatal care, the better for you and baby ! GOOD LUCK !!! Enjoy the pregnancy!
not sure where you are i seen my dr at almost 5 weeks i had to pay out of pocket but honestly its ok to wait for 8 weeks there isnt much to see now anyway unless you are concerned about your health or the baby than you could ask a dr to see you sooner i was seen early becuase i had a m/c 2 months earlierQuestions about first time pregnancy's?
call the dr that you want to use and set up an appt.. yes they like you to be 8 weeks along but you can stillmake an appt.. start taking our vitamins.. though that will help you and the baby.. congrats...

No comments:

Post a Comment