Friday, March 9, 2012

Best laptop for under $600 right now?

Hi, I live in Canada and black friday and cyber monday weekend sales are starting now. I am looking to purchase a laptop and right now Dell's Inspiron 17 R 2.40 ghz I-2430M seems like the best buy so far. However, I am wondering if there is any better laptops out there for under $600 like this one is right now. Of course I don't mind using coupons and the such for reducing the price to under $600. I am looking for best performance (favors processor and ram more than graphics card).Thanks yahoo community.Best laptop for under $600 right now?
Dell is not the kind of machine you want to buy unless all you do is check your email once in a while or play solitare. If you want a good machine that will last you a while you should get a HP. A nice one is the HP probook. Here is a link!!!

.

http://shopping1.hp.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment