Monday, March 12, 2012

The Melting Pot Restaurant?

My birthday is Friday and I was thinking of choosing this restaurant for my husband and I to eat at. It looks good, but I am betting it is really expensive.

Please share your experience eating at The Melting Pot (good/bad) and what kind of prices to expect.

We will not be drinking, as I am pregnant, so we won't be ordering from the wine list. There will also only be the 2 of us and I have a coupon for free Chocolate Fondue for 2.

Thanks!!The Melting Pot Restaurant?
It's a great choice for special occasions (especially with the coupon).

I have only been once and enjoyed it very much. They have lots of choices and everything was good. And it's something different and fun to do, especially if you're a foodie!

It can be expensive, expect $50-$75 total bill.

I highly recommend it.
It was super good, and the price was moderate for a restaurant (which is expensive for everyday). I'd expect to pay around $20 per person, or more if others are drinking, having lots of appetizers, etc. You can also call them if you have specific questions.The Melting Pot Restaurant?
love that place! your gonna love it! for me and my man we paid $150.00 .. i dont think its bad we went to another place like the melting pot and paid $300 for 3 ppl! and we dont drink so that was crazy.. but your gonna like it have fun and happy early birthday
You can go to the restaurants website and it will tell you the prices exactly. It will be expensive, about $80 or so for 2 people.
its really good I had the same coupon and paid $50.00 for four of us that's cheap to me so for you about $25.00 for both of you
one word: YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment