Friday, March 9, 2012

Any ideas? Please help?

I need some ideas for a coupon book for my boyfriend. Anything will work, and i mean ANYTHING. Please help I need ideas by Friday, please please please help.Any ideas? Please help?
im a guy and here are a few things i would want in a coupon book my girlfriend gave me (if i had one).

-free hug

-free kiss

-free movie watched together

-free car wash

-free date
what kind of coupon book ?Any ideas? Please help?
If you are over 18, there are naughty coupon books at novelty stores like Spencer's. If you're under 18, make your own on the computer for things you two can do together or for him.
movie coupons.
coupon book??
Bj coupons

sex coupons (in bed, on couch, in the car)

back massage

public kisses

butt slap

boob squeeze

lol idk if these are the kind of coupons ur talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment