Friday, March 9, 2012

I asked her out, she said no, what happens now?

*PLEASE READ, QUESTION DOES NOT EXPLAIN ALL*



Liked her for a while, she's a year younger than me, I'm a wrestler and in pretty good shape. I joke around a lot, I laugh all the time, and I'm always teasing her and her me. She's one of those quiet girls and she doesn't talk to people easily. So the class is over and as she's getting her stuff ready I ask the question.



Problem is I'm always joking. I asked her to McDonalds dollar menu with a whole bunch of coupons that I laid on her desk as a joke and she laughed and obviously said no she had work. This other time she said she was tired and was going to go home.



Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjust bureau?

Her: No

Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh ok *walks away*

Her: Wait was that a serious question?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*



Today I saw her in class and we had a test today so I wished her good luck and that was all we said to each other. I was hoping she might take me on the offer by today but apparently not. So I guess she's absolutely not interested?I asked her out, she said no, what happens now?
She COULD be playing hard to get. Dont give up yet but lay a little low ( talk to her like you used to ) and she might like you sometime in the future..... You know whats weird, Im the one asking for advice on something else related to dating, yet I can answer this.
You ruined it by walking away because now it looks as if your not "man" enough to talk ask her out. But you can fix it just go up to her and say something like idk : hey, remember last time? was that a serious answer? if she says yes then ur good if she doesnt then move on to another subject btw DONT WALK AWAY NEXT TIME!I asked her out, she said no, what happens now?
Shes playin' hard to get. Frm wat i read amma say she lkz u but she jusssss want chu to be serious wit her or sumtin lk dat - frm a guyz perspective - NO HOMO, nd also thnk u shouldnt walk away cuz dat makez d goin out wit me a jk (kindda)
  • redlobster
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment