Friday, March 9, 2012

Did my order go through or what?

I ordered a bunch of stuff from the Hot Topic website; I checked out as a guest using 2 giftcards and two coupons. It all apeared to be working fine, until I clicked "Submit Order". The "submit order" button turned grey like it had already been clicked, but the screen didn't move. It also didn't do anything when I refreshed the page.I left the window open overnight, and the next day it was still there. Then today, I looked and it said that one of the items had been removed because it went out of stock, how can that happen if I already placed the order? I ordered it on friday and I know orders don't get processed on weekends, but shouldn't something have happenned?Did my order go through or what?
you should get an email if it did go threw.check your email.if it didnt.then you got to redo it.or you can all them and ask.you should call them and make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment