Monday, March 12, 2012

Hey girls, can you give me some help, please?

I want to know if this girl is still into me, I still have feelings for her after 6 months, but I want to know if she still have feelings for me in that way.

Does it sound like she just wants to be friends?



Joe May 31 at 6:43pm Glad that you're over your cold, sucks that your ear is sore. You've probably have gotten a bit of an ear infection from it. Check and see by an ear doctor to check what鈥檚 up. He'll probably prescribe you with a dose of antibodies or something.

I鈥檓 doing good, I came back from a restaurant recently and they messed up on our order. They didn鈥檛 charge us on our bill which was great. The weather has been wonderful in Virgin land. :P haha I鈥檝e been working up a tan. School has been doing well; I passed all my SOL (standard of learning) tests.

So what have you been up to in Kiwi land? :P lol .





Ella June 1 at 4:10am Im fine thanks.

Its good they didnt charge you. Omg the weather here is C R A P, your so lucky. Buff and tan now aye :P

Well done :)

Thinking about the Ball, My friend Stuart is having a birthday on Friday so hopefully I can go to that :) .

Joe June 1 at 10:31pm Alrighty then.

Yeah, the place wasn't cheap too. We had a coupon and everything! :P lol Oh it's raining? :/ Maybe you could find a use for it since it tends to rain a lot. If I was bored enough I would probably go mud sliding with a sled. xD

Yes. :) I almost feel asleep when I was tanning. haha :P

Yep, just another step forward of coming to New Zealand. ;)

It'll come soon enough. :) How old Stuart Little gonna be? He better invite you, what's a party without Ella ********? haha .





Ella June 3 at 12:40am Haha lol 'we had a coupon and everything' lol

A use 4 what? Lol its not muddy just wet and windy grrr

OoOh dont fall asleep in the sun I heard about a girl that did for 5 hours and she got skin cancer, I would hate if you got that.

Lol he will be 18, and I ment like hopefully my parents will let me. Im asking him if I can bring my best friend Olivia coz then I will know more people there.

Haha a gay party is the answer :PHey girls, can you give me some help, please?
ya it sounds like she just wants to be friends more than in a relationship. sorry but shes not really saying anything flirty back to you or anything... but i could be wrong.
I am really sorry to break it 2 u but her messages r way shorter than yours and she sounds like she is a little sick of you. I am sure she still wants to b ure friend, you know, to make u happy, she seems like a nice person, but as a warning, your romantic relationship with her could be ending. don't break up with her though. I could b wrong.Hey girls, can you give me some help, please?
i think she's still diggin ya, tht is my gut feeling..she seems flirtful...and fun
You are silly

No comments:

Post a Comment