Monday, March 12, 2012

Help with Barnes and Noble shipping!?

I got my friend a book off of Barnes and Noble, but I got it waaaaay cheaper by getting it brand new, but from another provider.

Under the "details" it says "this product usually will be shipped in 1-2 business days"

But then, when I went to check out it asked me if I wanted regular shipping (4-14 days) or express (3-6 days)

Her party is this Friday!!!!! My mom says that if it doesn't come, I can giver her a coupon-type thing that says gift coming soon. But I really want to give her the book at her party!

I am getting other things at Barnes and Noble that are being shipped together in 3-6 business days, but they usually get things to me sooner rather than later.

I just want to know if the book will get here on time with the regular shipping. I'd rather not get express shipping because it's double the price, but I will if I have to.Help with Barnes and Noble shipping!?
There is no way of telling shipping tends to be unreliable

No comments:

Post a Comment