Friday, March 9, 2012

My purse got stolen BAD FEELINGS?

So last friday night when we went home from clubbing they stole my purse from me.

it was a small Louis Vuitton i got from my ex ( so has a lot of sentimental value for me) and it was in a bigger purse in which i carried my shoes etc. So it seems that they stole the small purse out of the big one when i was distracted to get into that train.

In the small purse was everything.

my wallet and my phone.

so i have no numbers, because of course i did i-phone back-ups but my computer crashed and i never redid it ever since.

so besides of having all the cards canceled (american express was sooo f'ing rude on the phone) i have to re get all my id stuff and there where lots of things in my wallet that can't be replaced. i had coupons and vouchers from several stores (bout 150$ worth) And i had the first love letter in that purse i got from my new boy.

so here's the problem. Besides all the material things oi lost i'm just so sad and mad, that this happens to me. i'm a really honest person. i once found a bag in the streets i brought it to the next police station right away and last year i found a brand new phone on a bar toilet and i gave it the bar staff. so i really don't know why i'm having bad carma.

the thing is i have exams this and next week and i really need to focus on study but i hardly can breath or think about anything else. i'm just sooo mad!

HELP! i really need to get my mind clear.

any ideas. i already went for a walk....but the question popping in my head is like all the time: why have u been so stupid to take that whole wallet with u??? I'm sooooo disappointed about people :(

thanks for reading and y'all helpMy purse got stolen BAD FEELINGS?
YOU DID NT DESERVE IT,IT IS LIKE EVERYTHING IN LIFE, IT IS DOWN TO BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME , HAVE YOU REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE? cancel all your cards as well , you have a boyfriend and people who love you, that's what you have to focus on, it will get distant in your mind the more time goes on, it is Just happened so it is fresh in your mind but something will come along to push it out,
I would phone your stolen phone and explain to the low life that stole it what you think of them ,

Your honest and that wont ever change , but i am sure you will be very wise next time ,My purse got stolen BAD FEELINGS?
Lol well you're pretty much screwed, idiot. cancel your bank accounts? duh? get a new phone and notify everyone you've screwed yourself up like a dumb beatch?
  • little ceasers
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment