Monday, March 12, 2012

American ealge?

i got a 30% coupon from american eagle. i want to spend $200 before the discount, making that around $140 after. nothing is on sale right now, so i am still waiting, do you think if it will go on sale on black friday (on the internet)American ealge?
Yah maybe...Why don't you try a store

they have sales there and different stuf then online

I would check daily...

I am predicting Monday

I love that place you got good taste girl!!: D
Nothing on sale?

There is always something on sale!

Check the website or the back of the store, I have never heard of AE not having some sale items somewhere in the store or online..



I just checked online and there is a whole Clearance section!American ealge?
it depends

different stuff will b on sale different days
  • vegan diet
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment