Tuesday, March 6, 2012

She said no but I'm not sure she meant it?

Two days ago:



Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjustment bureau?

Her: No

Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh ok *walks away*

Her: Wait was that a serious question?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*



I always joke around with her all the time. I've asked her to Mcdonalds with dollar menu coupons SEVERAL times as a joke and she understands this. But she asked the question, "Wait was that a serious question?" and that threw me off.



ABOUT HER

She's quiet and hardly talks but she's talked to me a bit because I make fun of her. We laugh a lot together and make fun of each other, I feel really comfortable with her. She has that personality I like: not too obsessed with looks, no makeup, knows how to talk and make jokes, etc.



So it's been 2 days and we've been talking normally. Yesterday we talked about her SAT this saturday no awkward anything between us. I got a cookie from my friend and she stole the cookie from my hand today and joked with me she was saving me from obesity. She then took asked my friend for a second cookie and I was just joking the whole time about how I was starving and she was rubbing it in on how good it tasted and then she gave me the last half. She's so cute!



Today I walk in and since her SAT is tomorrow I make fun of her saying "ooh no SAT tomorrow no stress feels good!" but I think I went too far because she said sometimes she wants to punch me. I then we t to the board and she stole a bite of my food. She also asked me to check her practice essay and she was sort of laughing at my serious attitude and I was like "what's so funny! You can't take me seriously? She then quickly stopped laughing and I gave her pointers.



Should I ask again? I don't want to feel like I'm bothering her. It took every nerve in me to ask her out the first time.She said no but I'm not sure she meant it?
I think you should yall sound really cute together.She said no but I'm not sure she meant it?
Why did you walk away so quickly? You didn't give her time to "get it"! Yes, ask her again and tell her you're serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment