Monday, March 12, 2012

Romantic ideas for him?

Okay, so I'm trying to do really nice, romantic things for my ex who is fathering my little baby boy fetus. Last friday I decided to take a risk and try to be romantic because he was coming over just to basically have sex. I set up over 60 candles and gave him really awesome presents as well as a card. Let's just say he was really happy and it was the first time we've truly connected in months.



For this Friday I have a few things already planned but I need more ideas to really make him so happy! (I really do owe him a happy night) So far I've made a coupon book (the sexy kind), 55 hearts with things I love about him to paste all over the walls (5 is his favorite number), a pill bottle with little romantic love notes that says his medication on it, several poems recorded as an .mp3, a bubble bath and possibly if I can do it, make a website dedicated to him and our baby so that he can accidentally stumble on...



Any other suggestions??? I really want this to be an awesome night for him and show him how much I truly love him.Romantic ideas for him?
I like the coupon book, great ideas here http://www.hotdateideas.com/gift-ideas-love-coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment