Friday, March 9, 2012

Is he just being nice or does he want me back? please help me!!?

my ex and i were together for 5 years and he's 30 and im 25 we broke up 3 months ago due to problems and issues...but we never took a break in the 5 years we were together..but 3 months ago we both just walked away and didnt speak or keep in contact until recently he started asking around about me then we ran into each other and suddenly we started talking and hanging out ,,but i am the one that has been contacting him. I feel like if i dont call him ..he wont call me...but every time ive contacted him he's responded and we've hung out..and we have hooked up 3 times since we started talking...but i dont want to talk about anything..i just want to keep the past in the past and see how things go...he hasnt said anything either.but when we hang out the connection seems to still be there..and i love him so much and i just want us to get back together..but i guess im just scared to bring up anything and hear what i dont want to hear..but..we hung out all day without hooking up and he kept saying that he had such a great day..and the next day he came over my house and we hooked up but he seemed a little colder and left ..i dont know what to do..im so confused and he's confusing me..is it ok that im the one that keeps contacting him? cause it seems like he doesnt mind it...what should i do ..'? someone please help me..he wont actually pick up the phone n call but he'll somehow contact me thru email cause he knows i have a blackberry and i get it on the phone..but it will be like coupons to something or fwed emails..but he is so distant ..and when i asked him what he was doing friday and if he wanted to do something..he told me i was better off plannin something else...cause he wasnt sure what he was doing...and i told him dont worry i can plan something else thats not the problem i just thought id ask u..im just hurting so bad..i feel like cryin..i know he has a lot going on for him..he's moving ...he has school..so i dont know what to do..i wish i can turn back time and fix things.. :( i want to talk to him but i feel like he's holding this front and he wont really say what he's feeling..i dont know what to doIs he just being nice or does he want me back? please help me!!?
I think its good to contact the guy every now and then, but you should let him call you first, cuz i always heard its not good for thegirl to contact the guy



Your situation does sound crazily confusing, and i thought what i was going through was confusing!



But if you really like him, just keep hanging out with him, and unless he brings it up first..the only way to know if he likes you is to ask him, you know?



You dont want to keep waiting around, if he isnt going to tell you, you need to find out, then decide whether yall are gonna be together or you need to move on



relationships are always so confusing, and sooo very frustrating



But i honestly think the best thing to do would be to tell him

( i hope that will work out for you, i really do :) )



He seems like hes got something for you, and you definately like him also,



my advice would be to not seem to clingy, let him wonder why you arnt calling for once

set up another day to hang out with him :)



Go somewhere together, since things seemed "colder" at your house



If the plans dont work out, make a plan with another friend, so your mind wont be stuck on him :)



girl, i know how you feel, im going through guy troubles right now also, but alls you can do is keep moving forward and see how things unravel



ask God to lead you in the right direction and pray



God bless :)
I think he wants to fix things but doesn't know how to.Is he just being nice or does he want me back? please help me!!?
no
he wants to be friends
I Can help you, I Just don't want everyone to know this crystal13015@yahoo.com
i understand you in a way cuz something like that happend to me. But listen to this: if you always contact him and he deosnt that means that he not all that interested anymore. I know he gives you signs that he deos but why deosnt he show it. Hes nice to you because he probably likes you somewat since you guys spent so much time together but if hardly contacts you it cuz he deosnt really need you anymore. i know its tough trust me i kno but just let the destiny decide.
my guess would be there might be some feelings there for him but not enough. ur most likley just a booty call to him. if he wanted to be with u like that he wouldnt have blown u off. try to move on.
  • round table pizza menu
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment