Monday, March 12, 2012

Serious Question About MGS 4 and Gamestop?

Im graduating at school this Friday(6th grade) and I didnt get my birthday present. I want a PS3, and I was wondering since gamestop had a sale on the PS3 MGS 4 Bundle for $554.98.

I dont know about you but thats a deal. I really want that one instead, but I have a coupon. Can I reserve the console with the coupon till I can buy it or do I have to buy it straight away.



Because the MGS 4 is limited and Gamestop hasthe sale. Its a 10% coupon I have. I have $18, and will sell my ps2 controller. So calculate that plz. I think I might have $67 off. And still with the sale price. SO help. I want MGS 4. To let my friend come over and say MGS 4 rules not sucks.Serious Question About MGS 4 and Gamestop?
that is a good deal but look at walmart they have the same deal and you can git a 2 year warranty and if u do not want the bundle u can git one for $499 and i thank it comes with spider man 3 in blue raySerious Question About MGS 4 and Gamestop?
You only have to put $5 to reserve anything at gamestop, and pay the rest on the day of purchase. And i think you have to use your coupon on the day of purchase. Check with your local game store if you are unsure.
  • used boats
  • red robin menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment