Monday, March 12, 2012

Isn't Black Friday over rated?

If you were a smart shopper you can find deals any time of the year. I frequently buy gift cards from Ebay at a lower price plus 10% off coupons. If I buy a $1000 TV it really only cost me $800. 2 $500 cards for $450 plus the 10% off.Isn't Black Friday over rated?
Yes.
I don't think it's overrated but I think not everyone is as crafty as you when it comes to finding deals. I think for the average person, Black Friday can be great if you eye the ads prior to going shopping. Find out which stores you are going to and what time you may need to be there.



However in my experience, I have only found *great* deals on Electronics, and Appliances on Black Friday.Isn't Black Friday over rated?
yes but the original idea is that people spend time with their families on thanksgiving and they ask what their family members want for christmas, and then they go out the next day to browse and shop. retailers caught onto this trend so they do what they can to attract the customers to their store to do their shopping. its all about retail competition.

I don't think black friday is overrated. I think christmas is overrated. I saw christmas crap on the shelves in september before halloween stuff was even put out.

its ridiculous.
I was just saying that to my friend Thanksgiving. People getting up real real early and a lot of people camping out at a store over night...how crazy is that? I have found some really good deal throughout the year. I don't mean for this to sound harsh or anything, it is just the truth, the way the economy is now, people are selling some of their nice things to pawn shops and you can really find bargains there also. I am a very frugal person, I can't see giving a high price for anything. I have some really nice things and really cute and name brand clothes, and I don't even care about name brands, one is just as good as the other to me. And I have gotten all of my things at garage sales and at thrift stores. And some of those are more expensive than the price I want to pay. Some people to me just want to spend a lot of money because then they can show off and try to make themselves look better than others. To me, they look stupid and wasteful.
Its sure an hype, i have been following couple of items that I want to buy past an year. Guess what, they just stays at the same price during the Black Friday as well. Talking about buying gift cards, try plasticjungle.com for a highly discounted prices.
Yes indeed, getting mobbed and injured by crowed of shoppers 'saving' money is over rated and awfully painful.
I hate Black Friday. I find great deals all year round, so no need for it!
Yup. Totally agreed. People are dumb for leaving all their x-mas shopping to black Friday.
Not really.



Some people save up all year for that day.
ya
yea its real stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment