Friday, March 9, 2012

Does she like be at all?

I joke around a lot, I laugh all the time, and I'm always teasing her and her me. She's one of those quiet girls and she doesn't talk to people easily. Yesterday the class is over and as she's getting her stuff I ask the question.



Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjust bureau?

Her: No

Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh ok *walks away*

Her: Wait was that a serious question?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*





Problem is I'm always joking. I asked her to McDonalds dollar menu with a whole bunch of coupons that I laid on her desk as a joke and she laughed and obviously said no she had work. This other time she said she was tired and was going to go home.



Yesterday I saw her in class and we had a test yesterday so I wished her good luck and that was all we said to each other. I was hoping she might take me on the offer by today but apparently not. So I guess she's absolutely not interested? Should I ask her again? Today we laughed again and she mentioned nothing of it.Does she like be at all?
There may be a reason as to why shes avoiding it...have u asked her if she has a bf or anything? or she may just be really shy how bout u not start straight with the movies but ask her to study with u for the same class since u two are in it...maybe she'll take up hte offer, if she doesnt then id say u shuld prlly stop bothering her and move on to the next girlDoes she like be at all?
when she said 'was that a serious question' you shoulda said yes on that buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment