Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I Leave my Husband?

Ok, he worked 14 hrs one day 13 the next. Hated the job was only there two days. Had to get up 4 in the morning. I took him since he does not have a license. I have tried to be supportive. He has had some troubles with ex's , drinking, etc. Ok, felt bad work was hard. I put in the resume in temp. help. They called Thur. I said he will call you back, ok, he called back, they said can you work thur-fri. next week. I said I will send in the paperwork for you, seeing you hate this job. He had to work Monday and Tuesday only. Then he would be off Wes. Thursday Friday would be another job.I will take you to your new job. We are so far behind in our bills. (no I don't work, I can't ) I clip coupons, go to the food pantry, get help as much as I can for the family. Monday comes, R u getting up. No he saids, I hate the job, too hot....blah blah blah. I said it's for only two more days and we will get a couple dollars to pay the rent. No he won't get up . He missed the day and he will only get about $40 for his efforts of last week. Tried of being his mother.... He is always saying I don't stand by him but all I have done for a year and a half if to stand by him. He has gone to rehab, jail, fines, smashed my windshield, etc.Should I Leave my Husband?
I don't know if this helps but do you love him or don't you, that's the question
Your husband is just plain lazy...I doubt he would be happy working any job and he's not going to change.



You're going to have to decide whether you can live like this or no...If it was me, I would have already packed my bags and left.



Good luck in your decision!Should I Leave my Husband?
Unless you have a medical reason you should be working! Clipping coupons is not an occupation. How do you expect him to want to work when you dont?
No, you should not. You swore to stick with him, no matter what, right? YOu would be really low to leave him just because he's fallen on hard times. Bloody fairweather wives....
If you are to the point of asking, the answer is yes, you should leave.
Yes leave him. He sounds like an irresponsible 5 year old.
It's so easy to focus on other people's problems, than fix our own.

He's doing a great job helping you.

I'll bet you don't have time for hardly anything.

It's called co-dependent.

You need a 12 step program.

Get your life together- and only then, add on someone. Someone who is whole. Who can add to your life.

Do you want to look back on your life in 20 years and see only more of the same?
Since I'm not married I wont tell you to leave or stay, but I do know that you don't quit one job until you have another. Hey Adam and Eve made it that way honey, he's going to have to till the field for the rest of his life. God didn't say it wouldn't be hot out there. He needs to suck it up and be a man. The options out there are go to school so you wont have to do manual labor or do manual labor because you didn't go to school. Sounds like he choose the manual labor route. Any job he gets will never be a comfortable situation.
In my opinion, he sounds like he is immature and actually kind of worthless. You aren't his mother, so i'd stop being responsible for him. He needs to be responsible for himself. I wouldn't leave him just yet, you sound angry and leaving when your angry is not the best thing to do. I'd tell him you need to get your act together. Remember that when you married him, you vowed to stay with him for better or for worse. These are just bad times. He needs to figure some things out. Maybe try some counseling. It sounds like he's got some work to do. You need to decide if you want to stick by him and accept him for who he is, or if you want to move forward and let him fend for himself. Good luck.
If this has been going on for awhile, yes I would separate, but I would not divorce. I would tell him he had to go, and if he would not leave, I would. Maybe if on his own with no one to "mother" him he will get it together. Its funny how quickly some people get motivated when their stomachs start growling. The Bible states that if a man is not taking care of his family that the wife can separate from him, but not divorce. That is what I planned on doing if my husband continued what he was doing. Once I stopped covering his irresponsibilities and let him be hungry a few days, he wised up and realized I was serious about all the things I said.
You should always do what makes you happy to begin with. Besides the financially worries think about the relationship you two have and see if that helps with your decision.

From what I read it doesnt sound like you two are living happily every after and that you are the one that he wants to work and provide for. Perhaps you would be better on your own or finding someone who treats you like every woman should be treated.

Just an opinion though.

Hope it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment