Friday, March 9, 2012

Can you help me with Black Friday questions?

Question 1: Where are you going shopping? (city/town)

Question 2: What are you buying your friends? (I need help, so just ideas)

Question 3: Where are some good coupon sites for stores like Old Navy, Kohl's, etc.?

Question 4: Do you know what time any stores open? (Kohl's opens midnight)

Question 5: What time are you leaving?



Any other info will be GREATLY appreciated, I need help alot on Q3cause I've been to countless sites and didn't gain anything. Any questions,ask and I'll add additional details. Thank you to everyone who took their time to help me. It's my first Black Friday :)Can you help me with Black Friday questions?
1. I'm going in Camp Hill, PA. Our mall is small, but it's got lots of good stores.

2. I dont' have a specific plan on what I'm gonna buy, it'll depend on what I find.

3. www.retailmenot.com is a good website to go to for coupons.

4. The mall opens at 5 AM, but I'll probably be going around 7 or 8 AM.

5. Probably around noon or 1 PM. I love shopping, so I'll stay for a while!Can you help me with Black Friday questions?
1: Go to a smaller unknown town if you can because things can get a little out of hand if not...

2: Get them a little gift for the house if your as old as i think you are (25-30)

3: I'm sorry D: I don't know...

4:Most of them open at 10:00PM Thursday Or at 12:00AM Friday...

5: Lunch time (1:00) when everyone's at home...



I'm sorry I may not be to helpful I'm only 12 :(
  • bartending school
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment