Monday, March 12, 2012

Who was in the wrong here? Me or the manager?

Well today, since it's Black Friday, I went to the mall. When I went to this store, they gave me a coupon. I read the back and it said, "Can not be mixed with any coupon or offer." They were having a buy one shirt, get one 50% off deal. So I bought two shirts. The manager was at the cashier. She said, "Were you given a coupon?" I said, "Yes." Then she gave me this look and said, "Then whhhhy aren't you using it, exactly?" So I said, "Because it says on the back, can not be mixed with any coupon or offer." Then she goes, "Well, it's additional. Of course you can use it!!" I was kind of like :/.聽



She was saying it like I was stupid. Am I ignorant for assuming that you couldn't mix offers?Who was in the wrong here? Me or the manager?
Nah I think you are right, stupid people these days need to start wording their coupons right... -.-
Well a coupon can be a million things, and you havent speechified what the coupon you had actually allows you to do.



But yeah if the coupon is 50% off on toys, and you bought a shirt, then I can see that coupon not working. But if it was a coupon off on items bought then it would apply to everything. But I can see where you could have been confused as if the coupon gave you a discount on something you bought.... but the item had a deal already on it.... the coupon doesnt work like that.. so either the store gave you a double discount and its her fault, or you misinterpreted the coupon.



Anyway, ignore people like that.Who was in the wrong here? Me or the manager?
I think the manager was wrong, she had no right talking to you that. I can not stand it when you go into a store and they treat you like you are stupid
The manager was wrong. I would have thought the same thing you did. There was no need for her to be rude to one of her customer's.
Dylan, just be glad you got the discount and move on. Life is short enough and not worth wasting your time pondering these questions.
No I don't think you were wrong, I would have thought the same.
They mean it can't be used on the same item.
  • alpinestars
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment