Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I asked her out but she said no, is it over?

I joke around a lot, I laugh all the time, and I'm always teasing her and her me. She's one of those quiet girls and she doesn't talk to people easily. Yesterday the class is over and as she's getting her stuff I ask the question.



Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjust bureau?

Her: No

Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh ok *walks away*

Her: Wait was that a serious question?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*





Problem is I'm always joking. I asked her to McDonalds dollar menu with a whole bunch of coupons that I laid on her desk as a joke and she laughed and obviously said no she had work. This other time she said she was tired and was going to go home.



Today I saw her in class and we had a test today so I wished her good luck and that was all we said to each other. I was hoping she might take me on the offer by today but apparently not. So I guess she's absolutely not interested?I asked her out but she said no, is it over?
Uh no dude YOUR communicating that U dont likE her bc u never take her seriously! She sounds interested but u have to show her that there's more to u than jokes and playfulness. Although that's important, u need to seriously talk to her and get to know her!
the fact that she tried to see if you were serious throws me off... i would say she most likely is into you but thinks you like her only as a friend.... trying being up front and remember confidence is key...I asked her out but she said no, is it over?
I'm a guy and I want to ask this girl out, and I haven't. Just like you, I wouldn't push it. If she says no, she says no. THere should be plently of other girls out there.
she just doesn`t take you seriously and you need to be more serious around her, give it some time and for now just worry about being friends

No comments:

Post a Comment