Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Gift Help? (Revised)?

Well a little while ago I asked a question about whether or not this birthday gift I was going to give my friend (girl) was sweet or creepy. It's a birthday teddy bear, and originally I was going to have it holding a "date coupon," for 1 free date. Here's the question:



--------------------------------------鈥?br>


"So I just bought my friend a birthday present. It's a birthday teddy bear and since she doesn't really like jewlery it seems like a good gift. However we flirt a lot and everyone tells me to ask her out so I was planning on putting a "date coupon" into a card that the bear is holding, good for one date. Think I should? Is it sweet? Creepy? Be honest, and feel free to tell me what I should do instead, or what the coupon should say. Thanks!"



http://feu.answers.yahoo.com/question/?q鈥?/a>



--------------------------------------鈥?br>


Anyway, on to the revision. I was thinking about instead of putting in a coupon, putting in a survey that says "When do you want to go out; friday, saturday, sunday," with boxes next to each choice to check off. Think that's better? I'll probably word it differently, like "when do you want to go out to the movies," or something.



I know I have sooooooooooo little confidence no need to remind me lol :pBirthday Gift Help? (Revised)?
I think that the "when do you want to go out" one is too pushy.



The one free date coupon is really really sweet (:



I know I wouldn't turn it down, and it's really creative!!



GOOD LUCK :D

No comments:

Post a Comment