Friday, March 9, 2012

Help! What do I do she said no?

I just had three consecutive dreams about her and how I asked her out and she said yes so right now my heart really hurts and I have to get this off my chest. I never dream -_-;



Two days ago:



Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjustment bureau?

Her: No

Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh ok *walks away*

Her: Wait was that a serious question?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*



I always joke around with her all the time. I've asked her to Mcdonalds with dollar menu coupons SEVERAL times as a joke and she understands this. But she asked the question, "Wait was that a serious question?" and that threw me off.



ABOUT HER

She's quiet and hardly talks but she's talked to me a bit because I make fun of her. We laugh a lot together and make fun of each other, I feel really comfortable with her. She has that personality I like: not too obsessed with looks, no makeup, knows how to talk and make jokes, etc.



So it's been 3 days and we've been talking normally. Two days ago we talked about her SAT this saturday no awkward anything between us. I got a cookie from my friend and she stole the cookie from my hand and joked with me she was saving me from obesity. She then took asked my friend for a second cookie and I was just joking the whole time about how I was starving and she was rubbing it in how good it tasted and then gave me the last half. She's so cute!



Yesterday I walk in and since her SAT is today I make fun of her saying "ooh no SAT tomorrow no stress feels good!" but I think I went too far because she said sometimes she wants to punch me. I then we t to the board and she stole a bite of my food. She also asked me to check her practice essay and she was sort of laughing at my serious attitude and I was like "what's so funny! You can't take me seriously? She then quickly stopped laughing and I gave her pointers. So at the end I felt bad for what I said first and said "Good luck on your SAT."



Should I ask again? I don't want to feel like I'm bothering her. Also how do I know she's interested if she hasn't mentioned it for 3 days now? In fact, asking her again seems pointless. She hasn't mentioned it at all so how do I even know she's interested?



It took every nerve in me to ask her out the first time.Help! What do I do she said no?
Time to move on

No comments:

Post a Comment