Friday, March 9, 2012

Knotts Sacry Farm Questions?

okay so i am in 7th grade 12 years old and i wanted to go with my friends to knotts scary farm but i dont know the age limit to enter and no parents are coming along either.



1. What is the Age limit?

2. Where do we get coupons??

3. How scary are the mazes??

4. What time do they open??

5. Do we need a parent to come along with??

6. What are some days when the lines are BIG??

7. Do you think on friday october 30 the lines will be big..? and long..?

THX %26gt;.%26lt;Knotts Sacry Farm Questions?
I went a long time ago, id say 3 years ago?

Since you're 12, I think you might need someone older with you. Not necessarily a parent but someone older, sibling or friend, relative.



1. I think its 13+

2. On their website

3. Um, they aren't that bad. Stuff pops out at you, so you'll get scared they're pretty fun if you go with a lot of people and I remember I just clung on to my friend the whole time.

4. I think they open at 7-8 pm

5. No, if you're old enough you're fine.

6. I'd say starting 3 weeks before Halloween

7. Oh yeah, definitely. We went the week before and it was over packed. The traffic backed up to the freeway exit and people walked

to the lines. So, if you're going the day before. It's going to be just the same or even worse..

No comments:

Post a Comment