Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I make my job application flawless?

I started going to this pizza place down by my college. It's hiring because it's running low on employees. They make pretty good homemade pizza and they're really nice. They love me there. In fact, they always give me exceptions on my coupons. If it says MUST BE USED on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010, they let me use it on wednesday, thursday, or even friday. They're great. Since they're hiring, I wanna apply. I can fill out the application easily but...Should I include a resume? Should I type the application or write it? Tips for getting this job?How can I make my job application flawless?
I would not use a resume that is associated with getting a more professional job like legal secretary. I would type the application so they can read what you wrote; my handwriting is horrible. Tips for getting the job is to say you can do what they are looking for. I can work any hours, and am a quick learner.How can I make my job application flawless?
Most pizza places do have printed applications for you to fill out. You will want to fill out one of those regardless; however, you can attach your resume to a job application as well. Although not required for a part-time job at a pizza shop, attaching a resume does show professionalism.



When filling out your standard job application, you'll want to hand write it. When doing a resume, printing a resume from the computer is always a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment