Tuesday, March 6, 2012

She said no but I'm not convinced?

Two days ago:



Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjustment bureau?

Her: No

Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh ok *walks away*

Her: Wait was that a serious question?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*



I always joke around with her all the time. I've asked her to Mcdonalds with dollar menu coupons SEVERAL times as a joke and she understands this. But she asked the question, "Wait was that a serious question?" and that threw me off.



ABOUT HER

She's quiet and hardly talks but she's talked to me a bit because I make fun of her. We laugh a lot together and make fun of each other, I feel really comfortable with her. She has that personality I like: not too obsessed with looks, no makeup, knows how to talk and make jokes, etc.



So it's been 2 days and we've been talking normally. Today we talked about her SAT this saturday no awkward anything between us. She stole a cookie from my hand today and joked with me she was saving me from obesity. She then took a second cookie and gave me half.



Should I ask again? I don't want to feel like I'm bothering her. It took every nerve in me to ask her out the first time.She said no but I'm not convinced?
You should really ask her out again!! Why not you have nothing to lose?
I would definitely ask her again man, she clearly likes you. When you asked the first time she was probably just surprised that you were legitimately asking her out since you usually joke about it. I'm guessing she would've said yes the first time if she had known you were serious.She said no but I'm not convinced?
Do it ... she is wanting you to ask her..... and say something like..... I was wondering if you would like to go out this friday and see a movie with me... FOR REAL!....and smile.... she will say yes I will bet on it
I would ask her out again because she didn't know you were serious. Ask her if she would like to go out sometime to see it with you if she says yes ask what day if no then you know she doesn't.
ask again, say i'm serious - lets go see a movie this weekend. we always have fun together and we should hang out more. she probably said no because she thought you were joking
Just ask her out again and she will say ya or nah!

But make sure that she knows that you are serious!
First of all the way you describe the whole situation makes you seem like you are 12. I do not understand what your problem is. If you are talking to her, why would you walk away? Seriously dude. Just ask her out.



You: Hey, I am serious this time. Would you like to go to the movies friday night?

And she will either say yes/no or f***k you. Either way the world keeps turning. Good luck and please learn how to write you questions approprietly.
you caught her off guard by being so forward. usually most girls are used to the guy dilly dallying around asking so the forwardness with in the second text was cool but it was a little soon. Something along the lines of hey did you see adjustment bureau? Her no. You good thing you didnt because i couldnt imagine girls in hats that look there stuck inthe twlight zone telling you youd have to leave me cuz i know it would tear you apart. ( MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS YOUR KIDDING) her haha something along the lines of yeah right. You well you know i gotta make sure you know what to do just in case the weird guys kidnap me so wanna go with me to see it on friday? Her hahah yeah yeah something along those lines. You nah iam serious id like to hang out with you and i think youd enjoy it. then dont give her the chance to reject you. say hey listen i have to head back to work but ill talk to you later so we can set up a time. boom walk away. she will be surprised by your confidence happy you didnt put her on the spot and gives u a chance to keep your ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment