Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Help! She said no but I'm not convinced?

I know this looks kind of long, but I promise you it's kind of cute. I also just dreamt 3 times in a row about asking her out so I need to get it off my chest.



Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh OK

Her: Wait was that serious?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*



I always joke around with her all the time. I've asked her to Mcdonalds with dollar menu coupons SEVERAL times as a joke and she understands this. She's quiet and hardly talks but she's talked to me a bit because I make fun of her. We laugh a lot together and make fun of each other, I feel really comfortable with her. I like her for her personality and how she's so fun to talk to. I think she thought I was joking as usual because she said "Wait was that serious?"



It's been 3 days since I asked her out. I got a cookie from my friend and she stole the cookie from my hand and joked with me she was saving me from obesity. She then took asked my friend for a second cookie and I was just joking the whole time about how I was starving and she was rubbing it in how good it tasted and then gave me the last half. She's so cute!



Yesterday I walk in to class and since her SAT is today I make fun of her saying "ooh no SAT tomorrow no stress feels good!" but I think I went too far because she said sometimes she wants to punch me. I then went to the board and she stole a bite of my food. She also asked me to check her practice essay and she was fighting back a smile at my serious attitude. So at the end I felt bad for making fun of her first and said "Good luck on your SAT."



Should I ask again? I don't want to feel like I'm bothering her. Also how do I know she's interested if she hasn't mentioned it for 3 days now? In fact, asking her again seems pointless. She hasn't mentioned it at all so how do I even know she's interested?Help! She said no but I'm not convinced?
Awww, YOU'RE SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment