Friday, March 9, 2012

Is my wife leaving me hints bout Christmas present already?

I left the computer on for her showing the Walmart Black Friday ads so she could see them while I took my son out to get a haircut. When I got back, she said "I forgot to turn off the computer honey." and I said "That's ok, I'm going to use it anyway." When I got on, there were 2 pages open and one was for Frederick's of Hollywood Lingerie and the other was for .99 coupons for peanut butter. Do you think she left these pages open on purpose? If so, does she want me to get her one of these items for Christmas? It's still a whole month till Christmas but now I am totally confused about what she wants. Why don't women just leave one clue instead of two? Don't they know we are men and will mess this kind of stuff up?Is my wife leaving me hints bout Christmas present already?
I'd get both. The lingerie will definately profit both of you and there is more than one way to eat peanut butter.
yeah.....I wouldn't go with the peanut butter if I were you...Is my wife leaving me hints bout Christmas present already?
If you can't decide between the two, definitely go for the peanut butter.
NO WOMAN WANTS PEANUT BUTTER FOR CHRISTMA S SO GO WITH THE FREDRIC THING ME I WANT MY KITCHDN REMODLEED
absoletly. I'd go with the peanut butter and make sure it's wrapped real pretty lol.
It's FREDERICK'S! Why wait till Christmas? Get her something now! You won't regret it...

Men...sheesh...lol
.99 coupons...i dont think so...she might just have been looking just to be looking...u should give her something from ur heart...if u dont know what to get ur wife...ur a bad husband
OMG Dude...



Its a package deal... lingere...... peanut butter..... GET IT?



Nevermind... I'll look for a video for ya. In the meantime, get her both.



LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment