Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does she like me at all?

I'm a naturally funny guy and people say I have this ability to make people laugh whenever. She's one of those quiet girls and she doesn't talk to people easily but she's opened up to me. Two days ago the class is over and as she's getting her stuff I ask the question.



Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjustment bureau?

Her: No

Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh ok *walks away*

Her: Wait was that a serious question?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*





Problem is I'm always joking. I asked her to McDonalds dollar menu with a whole bunch of coupons that I laid on her desk as a joke and she laughed and obviously said no she had work. This other time she said she was tired and was going to go home.



Yesterday I saw her in class and we had a test yesterday so I wished her good luck and that was all we said to each other. I was hoping she might take me on the offer by today but apparently not.Today we laughed again but she mentioned nothing of it. She was focused on her SAT this Saturday and I made fun of her saying that her prep book weighed as much as her.



So I guess she's absolutely not interested? Should I ask her again? I don't want to ask again because I don't want to annoy her.Does she like me at all?
Yes ask her again!!! she will probably say yes this time because she knows your not joking and you are not bothering her she just isn't going to bring it up cause thats awkward for a girl to do hahh good luck!!!!!
Definitely ask her again!! I think she's interested!! She reminds me so much of myself, and you remind me of a guy friend I had that was just like you...joking all the time. He asked me out and I said yes, I think she will do the same for you too!!

Report Abuse

Does she like me at all?
Yes ask her again. She is probably just waiting for you to ask her. So go ahead and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment