Friday, March 9, 2012

Questions for Best Buy employees?

please help me. I just got hired at Best Buy as a cashier. I have to be able to learn everything very quick, as the main focus of my position here is Black Friday (It's a seasonal position) Please help me out. So first of all, can someone please explain the black tie services to me? How do I know which items qualify for black tie, and how do I know what types of things are covered (accidental damage, product malfunctions, spilled water etc) Also, how do I scan coupons and certificated? Please help, I'm stressing out and going crazyQuestions for Best Buy employees?
That's a few weeks off. You should expect training from your manager . You should ask other long-term employes what their experience was last year. I often see Best Buy clercks chatting, though they have to break it up when customers need help. Maybe your co-workers are willing to email you.

No comments:

Post a Comment