Monday, March 12, 2012

Did Quiznos (Quizno's) just raise their prices??

I read an article in the Long Beach Press-Telegram on Friday that Starbucks raised their prices 5c for a cup of coffee. Right after that, I happened to go to my regular Quiznos for a sandwich at lunchtime and noticed they'd apparently raised their prices a good 40-50 cents on a Regular sized sandwich.



I go there 2-3 times a week since it's one of the few decent food places by my work, so I know their prices pretty well but it still caught me off guard.



Has anyone else noticed this?? Anywhere we can send a complaint or feedback? A lot of times I'll have a coupon but was irritating nonetheless. Now I don't know if I'll ever bother to go there anymore go there unless I have a coupon for $1-2 off!!Did Quiznos (Quizno's) just raise their prices??
Everyone everywhere is raising prices on everything and blaming it on the GAS PRICES, blah blah blah......but half the time i think they're lying, they just want to increase their profit. with that being said, there is not much you can do about it...this might be a good time to try other places to eat that you've been passing up all this time. or sign up for their email offers, maybe they'll be worth your while

http://www.quiznos.com/offers/
Yes, It Sucks!Did Quiznos (Quizno's) just raise their prices??
I haven't noticed a change in our local Quiznos pricing (I live in Delaware), but I have been to Quiznos in other bordering states and it different there. Anyway, wouldn't be suprised if there are raising prices, seems like everyone is these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment