Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Help! She said no but I'm not convinced?

I know this looks kind of long, but I promise you it's kind of cute. I also just dreamt 3 times in a row about asking her out so I need to get it off my chest.



Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh OK

Her: Wait was that serious?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*



I always joke around with her all the time. I've asked her to Mcdonalds with dollar menu coupons SEVERAL times as a joke and she understands this. She's quiet and hardly talks but she's talked to me a bit because I make fun of her. We laugh a lot together and make fun of each other, I feel really comfortable with her. I like her for her personality and how she's so fun to talk to. I think she thought I was joking as usual because she said "Wait was that serious?"



It's been 3 days since I asked her out. I got a cookie from my friend and she stole the cookie from my hand and joked with me she was saving me from obesity. She then took asked my friend for a second cookie and I was just joking the whole time about how I was starving and she was rubbing it in how good it tasted and then gave me the last half. She's so cute!



Yesterday I walk in to class and since her SAT is today I make fun of her saying "ooh no SAT tomorrow no stress feels good!" but I think I went too far because she said sometimes she wants to punch me. I then went to the board and she stole a bite of my food. She also asked me to check her practice essay and she was fighting back a smile at my serious attitude. So at the end I felt bad for making fun of her first and said "Good luck on your SAT."



Should I ask again? I don't want to feel like I'm bothering her. Also how do I know she's interested if she hasn't mentioned it for 3 days now? In fact, asking her again seems pointless. She hasn't mentioned it at all so how do I even know she's interested?Help! She said no but I'm not convinced?
Okay, first of all, you two seem adorable. Not so intentionally melodramatic like a lot of stupid teens (I'm only 18, but whatever...). Anyway, you should talk to her about it again, otherwise she'll think you didn't mean it in the first place. When you two are alone you should explain that you actually do like her. But make sure she knows you aren't trying to pressure her into anything. She seems like she really likes you as a friend, maybe she's just in denial about how she really feels. That's how I was with my best guy friend and we ended up being together for two years, so it's possible. Keep being nice and funny, good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment