Friday, March 9, 2012

Help with my boyfriends birthday gift!?

I want to get him something original so i came up with kind of like the 12 days of christmas, but give it to him all at once and 18 things because its his 18th birthday...i just can't come up with some of them. here's what i have so far





18 hershey kisses

17 songs on a cd

16 cookies

15 what ever u want ;D

14 top reasons why ur my favorite :D

13 coupons that tell me to shut up and I have to listen haha

12 “beautiful” artworks by me haha

11

10 minute massage

9

8

7

6

5 certificates for me (not mom) to cook you dinner

4

3

2 boxes of captain crunch!

1 bookbag (put stuff in!)



everything so far has meaning in some way, mostly inside jokes, but i can't think of anything else! his birthday is next friday, and i would like to keep things under 50$ if possible :) thanks guysHelp with my boyfriends birthday gift!?
3 packs of microwave popcorn

4 packs of gum

6 bottles of coke
  • subway application
  • play chess against computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment