Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Help! She said no but I'm not convinced?

Two days ago:



Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjustment bureau?

Her: No

Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then?

Her: This friday? No

Me: Oh ok *walks away*

Her: Wait was that a serious question?

Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes. *walk away*



I always joke around with her all the time. I've asked her to Mcdonalds with dollar menu coupons SEVERAL times as a joke and she understands this. But she asked the question, "Wait was that a serious question?" and that threw me off.



ABOUT HER

She's quiet and hardly talks but she's talked to me a bit because I make fun of her. We laugh a lot together and make fun of each other, I feel really comfortable with her. She has that personality I like: not too obsessed with looks, no makeup, knows how to talk and make jokes, etc.



So it's been 2 days and we've been talking normally. Today we talked about her SAT this saturday no awkward anything between us. She stole a cookie from my hand today and joked with me she was saving me from obesity. She then took a second cookie and gave me half.



Should I ask again? I don't want to feel like I'm bothering her. It took every nerve in me to ask her out the first time.Help! She said no but I'm not convinced?
Ask her again.
Just jokely say it this time, say so do you wanna go see a movie, it's the last time your gonna get the chance?Help! She said no but I'm not convinced?
She probably thought you were kidding so she said no. But ask her again and say first im serious

No comments:

Post a Comment