Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Would you go to black Friday if..?

I really want to go to black Friday my parents didn't wanna drive me last year so this year I found myself a ride,got what I was gonna wear %26amp; take me with ready,picked out stores I wanted to go to,%26amp; cut out coupons.my dad doesn't want me to go for reasons most parents don't want their kids to go.he doesn't like the fact that us Girls are going %26amp; how crowded it's gonna be %26amp; then waiting outside in the cold.but were just going to the mall %26amp; yes were girls %26amp; it's gonna be crowded but were not gonna have to wait outside theirs multiple doors %26amp; yes he s worried about me but there's always gonna be jeopardy are danger.well he told me that if I went,not to come home %26amp; just stay at my friends.idk is it worth all those problems?the big deal to me isn't about te shopping it'd about making him understand I can't just stay at home when he feels necessary he needs to be able to be comortable with ne going out I'm 16.I also don't want him to think he won because I listened to him.he thinks that everytime he gives me an ultimatum it's gonna work.my sisters 19 %26amp; he still won't let her take me.he needs to learn how to not be so protectiveWould you go to black Friday if..?
you're 16. you're almost an adult. you don't need to listen to him for something like this. i went to the walmart supercenter 10 pm black friday sale, and it wasn't that bad. it was pretty organized, and the people were really respectful of each other. there were no cutting in line or people fighting over an item.



i've been to other black friday deals, and they've all be organized. people weren't trampling each other or anything like that.



it's not that big of a deal.Would you go to black Friday if..?
I hate black Friday. So crowded. Not even worth the wait in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment