Wednesday, February 29, 2012

21 or older for a burger!!?

I signed up for a free burger through facebook. They ask if you're 21 or older when you sign up. The burger is made with Jack Daniels. I'm not 21. If I get the coupon and go to TGI Fridays, will they ID me for a burger?21 or older for a burger!!?
lol. No don't worry about it. The Jack Daniels sauce is safe for everyone to eat. I eat the jack daniel chicken strips at fridays all the time and I've had the burger (and I'm under 21). Don't worry. :)
they wont ID you for the burger, they can ID you for being on a premise where alcohol is served, depending on the local laws regarding their liquor permit.



Some states have restrictions on under 21 persons on a licenced premise, some don't.21 or older for a burger!!?
No. It's made with Jack Daniels line of condiments. No alcohol content.
Yes, if it contains alcohol lool ! Or , may be the cow was drunk before it was butcherd lol! Then, for sure they will IDU!
Even if it were made with JD and not the JD line of condiments, alcohol burns off during the cooking process. You would not be IDed. p.s. They would mention it on the actual menu to avoid embarrassment if an ID were required.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment