Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Best deal you got on black friday?

I got an ipod touch for $208 at apple store. Also got some 7 dollar shirts at aeropostale and there were jeans for 50 bucks at american eagle but i had a coupon and they ended up being 37! I was so happy! What good deals did you get?Best deal you got on black friday?
I-pod shuffle $45
3000 digital photo frame.....$24Best deal you got on black friday?
Best deal that I got today was not leaving home into those crowds of people. If you really want something that badly you should have gotten it 2 weeks earlier!
I spent 24 dollars on 3 pairs of jeans at walmart...now thats a deal!
I got no stupid, petty junk that I did not need, and I spent $0.00 doing so.
i thought i got a good deal on a video game........turned out to be regular price when i got home
$15 an hour to put up with you people!

Yes it is no fun to be pegged as the SHEEP you are.
32inch TV for 388$
not getting trampled to death over junk---free








i got to stay alive. w00t for not going! ftw
Great Deals:

I got The Notebook $3.99 its a great movie one of my all times favorite I finally decided to buy it because then I could watch it when ever I want!

I also got Microsft Word, Power Point and Excel all for $50!



Sad News

I got a key scratch =(

(somebody key it! Its because I had a nice parking place!)




I got life and rest for free.

Instead of wasting money and getting trampled.

No comments:

Post a Comment