Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Black Friday shopping? whats on your list..?

I plan to save up my money from now on until black friday (day after Thanksgiving) to shop with my best friend that early morining/midnight.

what are some good places to shop at on black friday?

whats on your black friday shopping list?

any coupons, etc..

thankss :]Black Friday shopping? whats on your list..?
Personally would like to get good deals on bigger ticket items. Like we want a printer, big screen tv, blueray DVD player, etc...so I will be looking for possible deals on black Friday. But I prefer to get things like that from reputable stores like Office Depot, Best Buy, etc...
I usually hit up Target, Walmart, Kohls and Menards. I usually get last minute gifts or things I have been saving up for all year.



http://www.theblackfriday.com/ They list all the ads as they are leaked out! Happy Shopping!Black Friday shopping? whats on your list..?
Geez i love black friday! its my favorite holiday next to halloween. on black friday i just have to go to bath and body works because they have the best holiday lotion. I have alot of coupons for Victoria's secret. and me and my family might go to cheesecake factory. then when we get home we gonna put the christmas tree up and eat red velvet cake.
T-shirts

Cardigans

SKINNY JEANS!!!

Sweaters

boots!

UGGS!



:D
I don't do Black Friday shopping. I'd much rather pay full price than be trampled in the store!
Here's what I'm planning to buy:

3 Juicy Couture hoodies (for my mom and 2 best friends)

3 coach purses (for my close friends)

1 Louis Vuitton wallet (for my boyfriend)



:]
This year Ill be hitting Best Buy, F.Y.E, Walmart, ToysRUs and Target...

Im getting a Wii remote at Best Buy for my older brother (I broke his other one lol), Mario Kart and My Spanish Coach for Nintendo DS for my younger brother (He wants to start learning Spanish.. hes 10) and Im not sure what to get my little sister but it'll probably be something like a doll or some more dress up costumes from ToysRUs (shes 6). Not sure what Im getting my mom either...probably some lotions or candels or something from Walmart.



And for my friends Im getting them each a CD of their choice. (we've been doing it that way since like 7th grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment