Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How does "black friday" work?

Like I know it's when everyone goes shopping really early the day after Turkey Day, but how does it work?

Like do all stores have discounts? Do you need to find specific coupons for these stores?

I'm going shopping on Black Friday for my first time this Friday right when the mall opens, so I was wondering do all stores have sales? I'm planning on going to American Eagle, Hollister, Victoria's Secret, etc...

Will they all have sales?

Do I need to look up special coupons?

Please let me know(:

(Ps... Is back friday really worth getting up early and shopping for?)

Thank you SO much!

Happy Holidays(: God Bless!

xx-HarlowHow does "black friday" work?
Black friday is amazing if you know exactly what you want. Most stores put EVERYTHING on sale by 50% and up! You don't really need specific coupons for these stores but you can use some to get an even lower price. The stores you're planning to go to should all have sales on black friday. Black friday is totally worth it! -- the prices are super cheap and you can get a lot of holiday shopping done. If you go, remember to stay safe! (;



Good Luck %26amp; Happy Holidays!
Ordinary people sacrifice their dignity, tens of hours of their life, and maybe a frostbitten digit or two, for some crazy-low-priced bauble, of which the store will only have one, and unless you camp out for a week ahead of time, you return home empty handed, cold, miserable and questioning what the heck you were thinking believing you could get a widescreen TV for $50. It is not worth it. It's a trick. It's a scam. It's manipulative and wrong on the part of the stores. Don't reward them with your business.How does "black friday" work?
Black friday is amazing if you know where to look. I always get the columbus dispatch on thanksgiving this will help you a lot on who has the sales!!! But be very careful you remember when hanna montana was nuts well that was my first year my son was three months old and I HAD TO HAVE a bouncy that was marked down from $100 to $20 great deal I was excited well that was right next to the hanna montana slippers on sale a woman thought I was reaching for the last size nine slipper and she bit me right on the arm and almost drew blood sad thing is she was almost as old as my mom!!!!! just be prepared to fight for what you want.
Not all stores have sales, but most do. Check the stores websites for deals, as Black Friday is typically more of an electronic and toys sales day rather than clothes. And I think it's too crowded! Easier to shop online Monday. :)
try Amazon Black Friday deals, they start early this year http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8%26amp;node=384鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment