Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should I buy a wii or not?

I was planning to get a wii 2day for black friday. the price is for $180.00 with a $20.00 coupon but now I'm not sure if to!! =/



I owned a ps3 but I love playing super mario which ps3 doesn't own.Should I buy a wii or not?
Wii sucks.



Video games overall are so boring.



If you are buying a Wii buy my one for sale. I've only used it like 10 times. If you're interested i'll get my mom to finally put it on eBay.
I have a Wii and I absolutely love it.

I play it just about every day.



If you like the classic style of Mario I'd recommend Super Mario Bros. Wii And Super Mario Paperworld is also pretty amazing. I also love Bully Scholarship Edition for the Wi, I get a pretty good workout from some of the missions in that game.





But I 100% recommend the Wii.Should I buy a wii or not?
Wiis suck. Get a pap smear instead.
wii is more for moving, I'd get the new xbox 360. Or get a wii off of craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment