Friday, February 24, 2012

Last Day Before Break Flirting?? 10 PONTS!!?

Ok so tomorrow is my last day beofre winter break and I won't be able to see my boyfriend for the entire times since I'm going to be on vacation. I want to be really super flirty tomorrow and very spontaneous and sexy but I'm stuck on ways to flirt and tips on kewl ways and any ideas on clothes possibly?? I got him an awesome gift and he gave me a paper today that say " One Free Kiss For Friday Before Break Coupon" and he says he wants me to use it and I am but not until the end of the day. Got any ideas for how to be really sexy when flirting!?!?!? Thx soo much!! 10 POINTSLast Day Before Break Flirting?? 10 PONTS!!?
u should kiss him and later on in the day kiss him again and tell him that the cupon doesnt have a limit on kisses, it just says "one free kiss" but no limit just one at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment