Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What should i get my mom for her birthday!?

i cant make her coupons because i made her those for mothers day and she still has them. So now i have no idea on what to do ive checked other answers but they all say coupons so i have no ideas i need ideas by friday at 5:00 PM and that is two days so please help me i want to make her proud by doing something on my own for her birthday because i always have to do something for her with my dad......... pritybrittWhat should i get my mom for her birthday!?
Umm, mothers love anything from the heart. Don't buy something. Make her a necklace all by yourself. You need lobster clasps, beads, and stretchy string. You can get it at Jo-Ann Fabrics, Michael's, and any other craft stores. Hope you do this! My mom loves it! Wears my jewelry all the time! Once, somebody asked me where I got it. They said it looked expensive! :) Just make a few and decide which is prettiest. Or give all of them to her. Plus, a good way to seal the knots you made is to put a drop of clear nail polish on them and wait for them to dry. If you don't wanna spend a lot of money, this is perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment