Friday, February 24, 2012

How much would a xbox 360 arcade cost on amazon on black friday? ( it costs $179.99 right now )?

How much would a xbox 360 arcade cost on amazon on black friday?/cyber monday ( it costs $179.99 right now )

I just need a guess..Please say like $120 or something?



would it be $120?



and by the way if halo 3 costs $30 right now how much would that cost?

And on black friday can I use coupons as well?



My birthday is 6 days after black friday so I can get much more expensive stuff on my birthday and this year i really want a 360 with halo 3How much would a xbox 360 arcade cost on amazon on black friday? ( it costs $179.99 right now )?
Most stores wont post it until the day before. It should be in the $120 ballpark but you never know what the will offer in this marketplace.



Last year I remember stores selling the arcade for $149 in my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment