Wednesday, February 29, 2012

American Eagle Black Friday?

I have a 40% off coupon from my all access pass, and tomorrow is black friday.



1) Will they combine the discounts? (40% + black friday discount)

2) If not, which discount would be better? (my 40% or the black friday discount)American Eagle Black Friday?
no they did not







mark kAmerican Eagle Black Friday?
I have the same dilemma, except I have a 30% one. (Didn't quite get enough points.)



IF you can only use one of the offers, your 40% would be better (The Black Friday discount is 25%) If that's the case, I'd say just wait until the madness dies down and use it later. This quarter's coupons expire Christmas Eve.



If you CAN use both, note that you will receive 40% off the discount price, not 65%. For example, if something cost $50 originally,



$50 - Normal Price

$37.50 - Black Friday Discount (25%)

$22.50 - Your Discount Pass (40% off the Black Friday price)



I'd call an American Eagle store (find the one nearest you at http://www.ae.com/web/storelocator/defau鈥?/a> )

and ask them, as details may vary by store.

No comments:

Post a Comment