Friday, February 24, 2012

Does anyone that's married, know if 21 & Up OR The Pussycats is having a Black Friday sale? MATURE ONLY.?

21%26amp;Up and the Pussycats is sex stores Has any married couple seen any coupons or advertisments for Balck Friday sales at these type stores?...



Thank you, you mature little sexaholics.Does anyone that's married, know if 21 %26amp; Up OR The Pussycats is having a Black Friday sale? MATURE ONLY.?
If not they should be.Let me know what you buy so I know what batteries to bring for our sessions.



(((Lexi)))



ADD:I'm glad no rabbits my wife made me jealous of hers this morning.LOL
I think it is a "Black Cat Friday" sale! Of course every Friday is Self Pleasure Friday even if it is Black Friday.



Yea for SPBFDoes anyone that's married, know if 21 %26amp; Up OR The Pussycats is having a Black Friday sale? MATURE ONLY.?
Not sure about Pussycats, but Starship just opened up a new store in the next town last week.

My husband and I have already been there twice, but they made no mention of any holiday sale.
haha i got some coupons by the mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment