Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some ideas I can put into a coupon book for my boyfriends birthday?

I am making a coupon book for my boyfriends birthday this friday. No, it is not the only thing he is getting! The day before his birthday we are going to a baseball game where I got front row seats too. Those weren't cheap so now I wanted to make him this because I wanted to give him something for his birthday that isn't expensive. I'd like some unique ideas besides the usual massage, sex, dinner, etc etc.



Thanks!!! :)



OH and if you have any cheap gift ideas that would be great too.What are some ideas I can put into a coupon book for my boyfriends birthday?
cheap gift ideas... my bf likes when i give him frame pics of us try to look for a cute frame not the standard square one, uhmm a cupon for a pic nic , i fhe likes sports a cupon for a sunday afternoon free to watch sports
  • mini countryman
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment