Friday, February 24, 2012

Best Buy this black friday?

Is it true that on black friday this year...best buy is giving out coupons of like "save 300 dollars" on a computer to its first something customers? One of my mom's freinds told her thats what it said in the Metro?



Is this true? Details?



My mom is planning to camp out in the parking lot for this and buying computers to sell later for a profit...so i need to know if its true?Best Buy this black friday?
There are coupons being handed out at most best buys thatgive you a 1 in 3 chance of getting a free laptop. I don't think they are handing out coupons for free computers. My roommate works there and hadn't mentioned it to me of our other roommate which he normally would tell us since it's an amazing deal.
  • catalytic converter
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment