Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Teens: did you go black friday shopping?

I went this morning, and I just got random stuff..



I got the free snowglobe from JCpenney (my mom went shopping there), and I also got two soundtrack cds from two movies I love, the movie King Kong for my dad for christmas, and a pair of earrings from the Christmas Tree shops ( they gave out a 20% off your total coupon)Teens: did you go black friday shopping?
I went to the mall %26amp; bought from Forever 21 and Wet Seal.
HELL NO! There were 5 people killed already in my town today cause of Black Friday. It's freezing cold, people fight over stupid **** that they could just wait a lil bit and get at another store. Sure there are great sales but I don't think it's worth standing outside in the cold for hours and fighting over objects. It takes the true meaning of Christmas away.Teens: did you go black friday shopping?
Nope. I stayed home watching movies all night and talking on the phone. My friends were all stuck at walmart and other stores and everybody's all exhasuted. I wouldn't really waste my sleep over saving a couple dollars.
I did. I went to the typical stores,

Bath and body works, Vera Bradley store, Nordstrom

I wish I went midnight shopping though. I'm still pissed about that
I'm gonna go to Guitar Center later and see if they have anything left after the morning rush that I could buy (I need some new guitar strings and a humidifier thing).
not yet...



I am going to get my mom a bracelet

my grandpa some coffee

My grandma a vera bradley purse

and for me some vera bradley stuff also!
I wanted to badlyyyy but parents wouldn't let me because apparently it's "dangerous" with all the "chaos" %26gt;__%26lt;
Nope i hung out with my friends.

id rather save my money cause no doubt if i went i would buy random things which i probably wouldn't use again...
?¥es :-) a€€a€€a€€

a€€a€€a€€
No I never do because my mom doesn't like waiting on lines -_-
NO.
**** no.
No.
No!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment